#iamprojectlife - happy go lucky




             
                I found these old goofy pictures of myself in a photo album at my moms house, I wanted to preserve these memories and the easiest way I've found to scrapbook is using project life. 
               
                Project life is a simplified way to scrapbook. Your photos slide right into little pockets and then you can decorate or journal on cards that also slide right into the perfectly sized pockets. It takes away the stress that can sometimes accompany traditional scrapbooking. 

               Watch the whole process for this layout on Youtube.


                  Most of the supplies used in this video are from Studio Calico. Their monthly project life kit makes my life so much easier. I love having beautiful products sent right to my front door. It's a no-brainer for me because its so easy and lets me use new products every month. There are a lot of subscription boxes to choose from so explore and find one that compliments your style.




          I'm still not very good at photographing my finished layouts without extreme glare. How do you take pictures of your layouts? I usually do these after work (around midnight) with my studio lights. 
           I hope you follow my blog, subscribe to my YouTube, and follow me on instagram for more
project life.









CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment