Avocado & Lime Chicken Salad (& Bento)

I have found the most delicious and nutritious recipe on Pinterest the other day. Kalyn's Kitchen adapted this Chicken Salad into a recipe that has been pinned over 420k times! I adapted the recipe to my tastes and it is dangerously yummy :)

This chicken salad would be delicious in a pita! Maybe my next cooking adventure will be homemade pitas....


This is how I would pack this recipe in my Lock & Lock Bento box. I've paired it  with some yummy cherry tomatoes and an extra lime wedge because I LOVE lime! On the bottom section I have a hard boiled egg, brocolli, and more cherry tomatoes. To add some fruit, I added some blueberries and pumpkin seeds. I love the sweetness of the berry and the saltiness of the seed. Also, there is a surprise square of chocolate under the bottom divider. I love the Ghiradeli squares because they are under 100cal and DELICIOUS.


Isn't it beautiful?! I love having a bright and beautiful lunch. A colorful lunch is so much more fun (and healthy) to eat. I still have a big bowl of this chicken salad in my fridge for the rest of the week. Meal prep success!! This recipe takes like 15min, and your set for the week! Awesome!


Ok, so now for the nutritional information!

Chicken Salad: approx. 576cal per serving

Veggies: 105cal
hard boiled egg: 78cal
cherry tomatoes: 21cal
brocolli: 6cal

Fruit & Nuts: 103cal
blueberries: 63cal
seeds: 47cal

Total Calories: 784cal

All nutritional information was obtained from Lose It. If you want to be friends on Lose It click here, or search Taylor Anne from Sacramento.

If you're interested I've made a really quick video of how to throw it together! Watch, Like, Cook! :)



CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment