Valentine's Day Flipbook

        You can watch the process video for this project right here!! 
one day i'll get good at hand lettering, today is not that day though
           Who is going to be single this Valentine's Day?  Who is excited to buy (undisclosed amounts of) chocolate and eat it all But more importantly who is excited to celebrate your best gal pals on GALentine's Day?
         This happy mail is for one of my best pen pals and I hope she feels the love when she opens her mail box.  Showing your girlfriends love is just as important as showing you partner love.

    This project was inspired by Chloe Noelle. (P.S. I'm kinda friends with a movie star ) We wanted to do a collaboration but the distance between us made us get creative. We decided on a DOLLAR STORE CRAFT CHALLENGE! No rules other than using only products from the dollar store. 
    I did use scrapbooking paper from my stache but everything else was either from the dollar tree or the 99cent only store. Even though I've been drooling over all the new stuff from CHA 2016, I love how the dollar store products look together. 

            Cupcake liner embellishments are my newest obsession. (make sure to subscribe to my youtube for the process video on these little darlings) 



       You can't go wrong with shaker pockets full of cute little hearts.  

      What do you think about flipbooks? Do you want to see more of them? Leave me a comment telling me what you'd like to see next.  

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment