Planner Decoration (7-28-14)

Isn't it great when you find a really old file hidden away on your SD card? well i found this little gem tucked away between some project life footage and thought it would be an easy baby step to a new series I've been wanting to do.

Welcome to day one of my new series!!! Every Sunday check in for a new deco-video and a before and after look at my planner pages for that week.




Since this was my first week my pictures are a little rough but check back next week for a super-di-duper cute layout process video :)

Supplies: (what I used - where I got it )
American Crafts Die Cuts - Micheals
Studio G Washi Tape - Walmart
Tape Runner - 99cent Store
Rainbow Washi Tape - Amazon 
Frixion Erasable Markers - Amazon 
Pony Brown Stickers - Amazon
Arrow Flaggie - RAK from Kathy
Post-It note - Dollar Tree

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment