Ballerina Card

   Today's craft is sooo much fun because it was made for a challenge  over at MilkCoffee. The challenge was to add stripes to your creation.   At first I was super excited to color some wicked stripes onto a dress but then was humbled by my lack of coloring skills. Now I'm not a card maker so please be gentle when it comes to criticism, but all comments are welcome. 
Instead I was inspired by the DT over at MilkCoffee and just used some striped pattern paper. The image I used was a FREEBIE too so this project started out awesome!

Although this card was super simple to make you can watch my process video below.




And the final product!!!! Isn't she cute?? ahhhhhhh this is one of my favorite cards that I've made. My skills are getting better. I know I have a long way to go to get to K Werner status but I love this card :)


It is so adorable and dainty. With very soft colors and feminine elements this card is perfect for a little girl.
The stripes are subtle but they are back there and just make this card extra girly :)


Heres what the inside looks like. Very simple, tons of room for writing a message for the cute little girl that receives this card.

close up of this cutie-pa-tootie

If you like this little card it is for sale in my store. Go check it out!


Supplies:
Kraft Cardstock - Micheals
Pink Pattern Paper - my stach
Doily - 99cent Store
Elmers Glue Stick - 99cent store
MilkCoffee Digi - MilkCoffee Blog
(colored with Copic Ciao E000, E00, E11, E93, E15, E18, Spectrum Noir PP3 )
Sentiment Stamps - Studio Calico
StazOn Ink - Michaels
Doily flowers - Michaels
Paper Flowers - Michaels
Sticky back Pearls - Michaels
Rick Rack - Walmart
Pearl strand - Thrift  Store


CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment