#iamprojectlife - colorful play

       How cute are these playful little baby pictures? :)  I'm not usually comfortable using reds and oranges but I pulled the colors from the photos, and I think it turned out cute. The photos were from an old album I found at my moms house. I would have loved to get her journling; it would have been so much more special but I'm still glad that these adorable memories are preserved and decorated. 
       
       


            Project life is a simplified way to scrapbook. Your photos slide right into little pockets and then you can decorate or journal on cards that also slide right into the perfectly sized pockets. It takes away the stress that can sometimes accompany traditional scrapbooking. 


            Most of the supplies used in this video are from Studio Calico. Their monthly project life kit makes my life so much easier. I love having beautiful products sent right to my front door. It's a no-brainer for me because its so easy and lets me use new products every month. There are a lot of subscription boxes to choose from so explore and find one that compliments your style.

            The chipboard stickers are from Becky Higgins, they're on clearance and soooooooo cute.             

           I hope you follow my blog, subscribe to my YouTube, and follow me on instagram for more
project life.

CONVERSATION

1 comments:

  1. Taylor,
    Thanks for sharing your Project Life/smashbooking adventures. Recently, I wound up recommending your YouTube channel (which lead me here) to several friends who keep asking me what smashbooking is. :) Kate

    ReplyDelete